NAKIVO is a leading data protection solution for VMware, Hyper-V, and cloud environments providers in the market since 2012. NAKIVO is the fastest-growing data protection software company in the industry and it has a global presence, with over 4,000 channel partners in 140+ countries and successfully done 11,000 deployments worldwide.
In July 2019 Nakivo Released NAKIVO Backup & Replication v9.0 with Windows Server Backup and Microsoft Hyper-V 2019 Support and more features. And NAKIVO team is continuously working on give more features and enhancements on their product which will really help customers. And Now NAKIVO released their new beta version v9.1 with new features, let’s check what are new features available with NAKIVO Backup & Replication v9.1
Linux Server Backup
NAKIVO Backup & Replication allows you to perform the backup of Physical Linux Servers. With NAKIVO Backup & Replication solution, you can achieve higher backup performance, reliably protect your data, and perform instant recovery of any item at any time.3
Native Backup to Tape
NAKIVO Backup & Replication now provides native tape support for automated tape libraries (including VTL) as well as standalone tape drives. NAKIVO Backup & Replication allows to manage your tape environment and automate the backup to tape process to provide long-term retention of data.
- Boot verification VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V backups and replicas
- Additional Transporter load can be assigned for recovery jobs
- A transporter can be assigned to a specific host in a cluster
- Standalone replica failback jobs
- Maximum Transporter load is expanded to 1024 concurrent tasks
- vSphere 6.7 U3 support
- QNAP QTS 4.4 support
In addition to being fast, reliable, and an affordable VM backup software solution to Nakivo offers a unique set of features, bundled into a single product, including:
- Global deduplication, to save money by using less storage space
- Screenshot verification of VM backups, to save time by automating the task of verifying backups
- Deployable as VA, to save money by eliminating the purchase of another Windows license
- Installable into QNAP, Synology, and WD NAS, to improve performance by 1.7X and to save resources
- Built-in cloud backup, to save both money and time by eliminating the need to purchase, install and integrate an additional add-on product for cloud backup
More Details Refer to Release Notes
Download today and test NAKIVO Backup & Replication v9.1 Beta and get an Amazon eGift Card!
- Install NAKIVO Backup & Replication v9.1 Beta.
- Discover your VMware, Hyper-V, or Nutanix AHV environment.
- Add a Linux Server to the inventory, run a successful backup job, and then perform a successful file recovery OR
- Add a tape library or standalone tape drive to the inventory, perform a successful Backup Copy to tape, and then perform a successful recovery from tape back to the repository.
- Send the support bundle to [email protected] by November 8, 2019.
- Provide your feedback by filling out a short survey.
NOTE: Make sure to use your business email to download the product, send the support bundle, and fill out the survey.
For more information, read the v9.1 Beta Program Terms & Conditions