NAKIVO is one of the top backup & replication solutions of the world that offers protection for the physical, virtual, and cloud-based workloads. Also it supports a number of NAS appliances such as QNAP, Synology, ASUSTOR, Western Digital, and NETGEAR NAS etc.
They have recently announced NAKIVO Backup & Replication v9.4 GA with Amazon S3 support and now Nakivo released a new version Nakivo backup and replication v10 along with support for vSphere 7, wasabi cloud support, P2V full recovery, and more.
New Features with NAKIVO Backup & Replication v10
vSphere 7 Support
NAKIVO Backup & Replication now supports backup, replication and recovery for VMs running on vSphere 7, the latest version of VMware’s server virtualization platform. This enables users to leverage the advanced functionality of vSphere 7 while ensuring their virtual infrastructure remains protected.
Full P2V Recovery
NAKIVO Backup & Replication can now recover physical machine backups to VMware VMs. Full P2V Recovery creates virtual versions of physical servers and workstations that are ready for production environments, simplifying physical to virtual migrations and recovery in case of machine failure.
Linux Workstation Backup
NAKIVO customers can now perform application-aware, incremental backups of Linux workstations running Ubuntu 18.04 Desktop and Ubuntu 20.04 Desktop. In addition to full recoveries of entire Linux workstations, NAKIVO Backup & Replication also offers granular recoveries to restore individual files and application objects from compressed and deduplicated backups.
Backup to Wasabi
Wasabi has disrupted the cloud storage market by offering fast and reliable cloud object storage at one fifth the price of major competitors. With only a single, all-purpose storage tier and no fees for egress and API requests, Wasabi has made it easier for businesses to forecast storage costs and manage cloud-based data. And now, with the release of Backup to Wasabi, NAKIVO customers can perform a range of full and granular recoveries tailored to their specific business needs.
NAKIVO Backup & Replication allows customers to unlock the full potential of Wasabi Hot Cloud Storage:
- Send backups and backup copies of virtual and physical machines, Oracle databases and Amazon EC2 instances to Wasabi.
- Reduce backup sizes with data reduction techniques and incremental backups to cut storage costs.
- Eliminate downtime by instantly booting virtual machines directly from backups stored on Wasabi.
- Restore individual files and application objects to source and custom locations directly from Wasabi backups.
- Automate data protection with policies, Job Chaining and scheduled routine backup jobs.
Backup to Wasabi is available with perpetual or subscription licenses for Enterprise, Enterprise Plus, Enterprise Essentials, MSP Enterprise, and MSP Enterprise Plus editions. VMware Backup and Linux Workstation Backup are available with any edition of NAKIVO Backup & Replication while P2V Recovery is available with every edition except Basic. The 15-day Free Trial gives access to every feature, including Backup to Wasabi, and does not have any capacity restrictions.
- Trial Download: /resources/download/trial-download/
- Datasheet: nakivo-backup-replication-datasheet.pdf
- Success Stories: /customers/success-stories/