Vembu has announced their BDRSuite v5.2 is generally available. BDRSuite v5.2 is released with Direct Restore to Microsoft Azure, BDRSuite 360 for centralized monitoring, and Multitenancy new features which are requested by our customers and MSPs very often.
In this new release BDRSuite v5.2, we focussed on delivering the most essential features to service providers offering Backup as a Service(BaaS) & Disaster Recovery as a Service(DRaaS) using BDRSuite. While planning for the v5.2 release, we have bought all the feature requests and feedback received from our service providers for discussion and picked the most critical features requested by the MSPs. These features now allow MSPs to manage and monitor their customer’s backup jobs efficiently from the centralized web console.
Continue reading the blog to discover more about the new features and enhancements in BDRSuite v5.2.
New Features in BDRSuite v5.2
Restore to Microsoft Azure
BDRSuite now allows restoring the VMware VMs, Hyper-V VMs, Windows Servers & Windows Workstations backups to Microsoft Azure. You can initiate the restore directly from your BDRSuite Backup Server or Offsite DR Server.
BDRSuite 360 Server
The BDRSuite 360 Server enables customers and service providers to monitor the backup activity of the BDRSuite Backup Servers deployed on their customer locations across multiple sites from a centralized web-based console.
The multitenancy architecture of BDRSuite is redesigned to support advanced use cases of MSPs. You can now create multiple tenants and allocate one or more entities to each tenant. Every tenant will get multiple user roles to monitor and manage all the entities added under them.
Enhancements in BDRSuite v5.2
- Improved application creation steps to add Microsoft 365 accounts to BDRSuite
- On-demand backup scheduling for Microsoft 365 backups
- Enhanced backup progress window for Microsoft 365 backups
- Enhanced backup report for Microsoft 365 backups
- Subfolder tree view for Microsoft 365 Mailbox
- Subfolder tree view for OneDrive
- Subfolder tree view for Group OneDrive
- User-level backup report for Microsoft-365
- PST Download of Microsoft 365 now supports all Microsoft Outlook versions
- On-demand backup scheduling for Google Workspace backups
Existing customers running earlier versions of the BDRSuite can download the latest version of the BDRSuite server & clients from their portal account and upgrade them to v5.2. Refer to the software upgrade guide to know about the steps in upgrading BDRSuite & its upgrade path.
Interested in trying the BDRSuite v5.2? Try Now on a 30-days free trial