Deep Dive: How to Implement a Disaster Recovery Plan
Every minute counts during a disruption. Whether it’s ransomware, hardware failures or other outages, disaster recovery preparedness is key to swiftly resuming operations.
Date and time
Americas Tuesday, September 21, 2021 – 2-3 PM EDT
Europe Wednesday, September 22, 2021 – 2-3 PM CET
Asia/Australia Thursday, September 23, 2021 – 4-5 PM AEST
Register now and get a free DRP checklist for ensuring business continuity!
When your primary site suffers an outage or a ransomware attack, every minute of downtime affects your organization’s productivity and bottom line. Every minute counts for service availability and customer satisfaction!
During an outage, a disaster recovery plan (DRP) outlines the steps required to avoid data loss and make systems operational again in the shortest time possible.
Attend the webinar to learn how to implement a DRP and improve your organization’s disaster recovery preparedness and cyber resilience against ransomware. Get insights from NAKIVO experts on the best practices for creating a secondary site and restoring operations at the primary data center.
What it covers
- Disaster recovery (DR) core concepts
- The impact of downtime on businesses
- DR best practices
- Advantages of a dedicated DR solution
- Site Recovery capabilities and benefits
- Technical demo
NAKIVO Backup & Replication at a Glance
NAKIVO Backup & Replication is a fast, reliable and affordable solution that delivers backup, replication, instant granular recovery and disaster recovery orchestration in a single pane of glass.
- Protect virtual, physical, cloud and SaaS environments.
- Send backups to the cloud, tape or on-premise local devices.
- Increase backup performance, improve reliability and speed up recovery.
- Simplify administration and enhance security with job scheduling and automation, role-based access controls and Active Directory integration.