Vembu has released BDR Essential version in 2018 with the support of 6 CPU sockets/50 VMs to help small businesses to reduce the backup cost. It was a successful release and it really helped SMB’s for their data protection.
Vembu extended the BDR Essential package limit for the benefit of small and medium business, now supports 10 CPU sockets/100 VMs which is a really great support for customers.
Vembu BDR Essentials is available both at the host and VM level and at the same time users can also opt for either the Standard or Enterprise edition based on their requirements. Both editions offer a defined set of features which meets the backup requirements of a virtualized environment.
- Industry-best RPO with near Continuous Data Protection (CDP) , which allows you to backup data as frequently as every 15 minutes.
- Quick VM Recovery helps you launch your backup data instantly on ESXi, Hyper-V or KVM host as a VM by virtually mounting the backup data.
- Agentless VMBackup ensures that you have a hassle-free backup experience. You can backup multiple VMs in a single job. Vembu automatically selects the data transport mode depending on the backup infrastructure.
- Vembu will ensure that your backed up data is not corrupt using three-tier backup verification process consists of a mounted test, boot test, and integrity test.
- Recover individual items for applications like MS Exchange, MS SharePoint, MS SQL and Active Directory using Vembu Universal Explorer.
- Using Vembu OffsiteDR and Vembu CloudDR, you can replicate your VMs to an offsite location. In case of disaster, you can simply switch over and it is and an extra layer of protection
- Monitor all your backups from a single console using Vembu BDR360 also you can set up email reports, and check the health status.
Many companies when they start does not require more than 50 VMs or 3 hosts since their IT is small. And they don’t want to invest huge money to set up an Enterprise backup solution, this, because all companies are using Virtualized IT Environment and Hardware, are very much capable to handle requirements for a small Company. Vembu BDR Essentials is the best solution for SMB’s to protect their data
But when the business grows as time goes and the infrastructure grows along with it and you need to extend your backup solution for data protection. Now with this new update, you don’t need to invest more money for that because 10 CPU sockets / 100 VMs are supported in BDR Essentials.
Experience modern data protection with this latest Vembu BDR Suite v4.0.