Now Vembu is announced their new Cost effective solution BDR Essentials which will protect your VMware and Hyper-V platforms. This solution is completely formed with enterprise-level features for small businesses having requirements under 6 CPU sockets or 50 VMs.
This Essentials package will helps you to save up to 50% compared to Vembu BDR suite and you can cut down on your backup expenditure significantly through this package. Vembu has released edition to help small businesses cut down on backup expenditure. With this, you can backup VMs running on VMware and Hyper-V, having up to 6 CPU sockets or 50 VMs.
Many companies are in the world, which does not required more than 50 VMs or 3 hosts since their IT is small. And they don’t want invest huge money to setup a Enterprise backup solution, this because all companies are using Virtualized IT Environment and Hardware are very much capable to handle requirements for a small Company . Therefore, Vembu has released this version as the best option for Customers which cost effective and
Vembu BDR Essentials Licensing
Licenses for Vembu BDR Essentials are provided at the host-level and VM-level depending on your business infrastructure. This package offers you exactly what you want from a backup and DR solution at a very reasonable price.
Essentials is a subscription-based offer means you will pay $108 a year for Standard and $180/year for enterprise per CPU socket .
Visit Vembu for more about Pricing details Vembu Pricing
- Industry-best RPO with near Continuous Data Protection (CDP) , which allows you to backup data as frequently as every 15 minutes.
- Quick VM Recovery helps you launch your backup data instantly on ESXi, Hyper-V or KVM host as a VM by virtually mounting the backup data.
- Agentless VMBackup ensures that you have a hassle-free backup experience. You can backup multiple VMs in a single job. Vembu automatically selects the data transport mode depending on the backup infrastructure.
- Vembu will ensure that your backed up data is not corrupt using three-tier backup verification process consists of mount test, boot test and integrity test.
- Recover individual items for applications like MS Exchange, MS SharePoint, MS SQL and Active Directory using Vembu Universal Explorer.
- Using Vembu OffsiteDR and Vembu CloudDR, you can replicate your VMs to an offsite location. In case of disaster, you can simply switch over and it is and extra layer of protection
- Monitor all your backups from a single console using Vembu BDR360 also you can set up email reports, and check the health status.
Reference – Vembu
If your backup requirements exceed 6 CPU sockets, go with Vembu BDR Suite. While the BDR Essentials is custom-designed to protect your virtual environments, the BDR Suite is a comprehensive solution using which you can protect your entire IT environment. It has all the features necessary to take care of backup requirements for your environment – physical, virtual or the Cloud.
Experience modern data protection with this latest Vembu BDR Suite v.3.9.1. Try the 30 days free trial here
Thank you for reading this post , Share the knowledge if you feel worth sharing it.