By using STOR2RRD you can analyze key infrastructure performance metrics of your Storage, SAN, and LAN devices with STOR2RRD. Also, you can achieve the below benefits and with the new version, there are many more features available which you can find in this article.
- You can find utilization of any attached storage in a simple graphical form comprehensible to anyone from technician to management level
- It is free to use. You do not need to invest in expensive commercial solutions
- Simple administration
- Enterprise edition
New storage support:
- NetApp SolidFire
- Hitachi Content Platform (HCP)
- FalconStor FreeStor
- NetApp E-Series re-implementation using REST API
- IBM Storwize/SVC/FlashSystem, Lenovo DE Series:
- Support for new tier level SCM (Storage Class Memory)
- Physical capacity graphs when compression is in place
- All tiers used capacity in single aggregated graph for each pool
- Dell EMC² VMAX/PowerMAX: health status implemented for Unisphere v9+
- Hitachi VSPG: implemented REST API access as replacement for Hitachi CCI and SNMP
- SAN Topology total diagrams
- SAN Brocade: implemented RX and TX power levels graphs for SFP
Our Server Performance Monitoring Tool LPAR2RRD going to be updated soon v6.20. It will come with Oracle Database, OracleVM and Nutanix monitoring. All is already being beta tested.
XorMon will be a merge of LPAR2RRD and STOR2RRD.
It will provide you with complete performance and mapping overview from the OS (VM) level across virtualization layers, SAN and storages. Beta release is expected soon (June 2020).
You might not be aware of options which our support brings
- Support with next business day response
- Proxy Agent feature
- Reporter feature: unlimited number of reports with possibility to automate their run
- Ad hoc historical reporting including XLS/PDF/CSV output
- Unlimited number of Volumes, Pools or SAN ports in one Custom Group
- API for data export to 3rd party tools
More details About XorMon
More details About LPAR2RRD